Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s and 1970s, this figaro chain bracelet has some very special charms, including a very hard to find Bible Stanhope, A Beau Enamel Love Stop Sign, and Opening Bible. The bracelet is 7 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and is marked Sterling on spring ring.
The charms are:
- Bible Stanhope displaying Ten Commandments, Antaya Sterling (in perfect condition, with clean picture)
- Dachshund Dog, Forstner Sterling
- Alabama Green Enamel, Japan not sterling
- No Parking Sign, JMF STG (Fisher Sterling) Enamel Loss
- Enamel Stop Sign - I'll Never Stop Loving You, Beau Sterling
- West Virginia Enamel Shield, Sterling
- End of Trail from Cherokee NC - Sterling by Bell
- Opening Bible with Lord's Prayer - Sterling JMF CO (Fisher)
- Lucky 13 Disk, Danecraft Sterling
- Crate of Oranges, Sterling
- Galloping Horse, Forstner Sterling
The bracelet is 7 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and weighs 29.3 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.