Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s, this textured curb chain bracelet has several movable charms. The bracelet is 7 1/2 inches long, 5/16 inch wide, and is marked Sterling. All charms are sterling silver.
The charms are:
- Typewriter Eraser Bruch with Spinning Rubber Wheel, Wells Sterling
- Mechanical Water Mill with Blue Enamel Water, Uncas Manufacturing Sterling
- Lucky Double Wishbone, JM Fisher Sterling
- Large Happy Birthday Disk Charm, engraved MAB, Sterling
- Three Dimensional Teapot, Sterling
- Pink Enamel Birthday Cake with Candles that pop up, Sterling with unknown maker's mark
The bracelet is 7 1/2 inches long, 5/16 inch wide, and weighs 26.3 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.