Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s and 1970s, this bracelet reveals loads of travels. The bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and is marked Sterling.
The charms are:
- Beer Stein with Tag from Myrtle Beach, SC, not Sterling
- Blue Enamel Spinner from Hawaii Aloha State, Sterling
- Shark Tooth with Sterling Wire
- Myrtle Beach SC Blue White Enamel Disk, not Sterling
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, 800 Silver
- South Carolina Map, Sterling
- 25, Unmarked
- Three Dimensional Dolphin with Myrtle Beach SC Tag, tests as Sterling
- Colosseum of Rome, 800 Silver
- Blue Enamel Spinner from Cedar Point Sandusky Ohio, Sterling
- Blue Enamel Tiny College Disk, Sterling
- Movable Windmill, 800 Silver
- Blackwater Falls State Park West Virginia, Bruce Sterling
- 71, Sterling
- Eiffel Tower, 800 Silver
- Polished Amethyst Rock, not Sterling
- Aquarius, Beau Sterling
The bracelet is 7.25 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and weighs 38.3 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Mar 25, 2020
Thank you so much! The bracelet is even better then I expected. Everything about it was on point. Description, ease of service, and quality of packaging. Jeanne was very quick to respond to all my questions. Thank you again. I can’t wait to be able to go out and show it off.