Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s and 1970s, this bracelet reveals loads of travels. The bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and is marked Sterling.
The charms are:
- Beer Stein with Tag from Myrtle Beach, SC, not Sterling
- Blue Enamel Spinner from Hawaii Aloha State, Sterling
- Shark Tooth with Sterling Wire
- Myrtle Beach SC Blue White Enamel Disk, not Sterling
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, 800 Silver
- South Carolina Map, Sterling
- 25, Unmarked
- Three Dimensional Dolphin with Myrtle Beach SC Tag, tests as Sterling
- Colosseum of Rome, 800 Silver
- Blue Enamel Spinner from Cedar Point Sandusky Ohio, Sterling
- Blue Enamel Tiny College Disk, Sterling
- Movable Windmill, 800 Silver
- Blackwater Falls State Park West Virginia, Bruce Sterling
- 71, Sterling
- Eiffel Tower, 800 Silver
- Polished Amethyst Rock, not Sterling
- Aquarius, Beau Sterling
The bracelet is 7.25 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and weighs 38.3 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.