Vintage Loaded Jacoby-Bender Sterling Silver Bracelet in Original Box. This bracelet details the travel, interests, work, and life of a woman with charms collected from the sixties. All charms are suspended from a chunky JB spiral charm bracelet with 17 charms. The bracelet is 7.5" long and 10.7 mm wide, finished with a box clasp and safety chain. It weights 69 grams and is marked with the JB in triangle mark of Jacoby-Bender, Inc.
The charms are:
- Daytona Beach Starfish - Nickle Silver
- 1963 Six Pence Coin - in Sterling Frame
- Medical Caduceus - STG JMF
- Windmill - damaged
- Miraculous Medal - Creed Sterling
- RN Caduceus - STG JMF
- English Bobby Cap Mechanical Charm Opens to Cuff Links - tests as Sterling
- Nag's Head Donkey with Lantern for Cape Hatteras - tests as Sterling
- Gettysburg Pennsylvania in Enamel - Sterling and Fort mark (with smashed base metal cannon)
- Engraved Personalized Disc - Sterling
- 3-D Bull - tests as Sterling
- Trumpet - STG
- Peeing Boy Statue - 835
- Nurse with Cold Enamel - tests as Sterling
- Aquarius Disc - STG on Jump Ring
- Stern Wheeler River Boat - Ster
- Dutch Clogs - 835
- Grand Canyon - tests as Sterling
- Lamp of Learning - Sterling
The bracelet is 7 1/2 inches long and weighs 69 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age, and damage to charms as noted.
Arrives in Original Jacoby-Bender Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Aug 7, 2019