Sometimes, you can read a vintage charm bracelet like a diary. The original owner of this bracelet loved travel, bowling, and love! The bracelet was assembled in the 1960s and 1970s. Most are sterling silver, many are rhodium plated over sterling, and a few base metal.
The charms are:
- Cedar Point Sandusky, Ohio with blue enamel, stamped Sterling with Forstner mark
- US Capitol Building, Stamped Sterling on underside
- Sea World shield with full-color enamel, marked Made in Germany
- Blue Hole Castalia Ohio blue enamel spinner, stamped Sterling with Forstner mark
- Princess Telephone, marked Spencer Ster on jump ring
- You and Me Hearts dangling inside embossed Wedding Band, tests as sterling
- Sagittarius Lucite Bubble Charm, tests as sterling
- Lucky Wishbone and Four Leaf Clover, stamped STER on reverse
- Washington, DC red enamel spinner, marked ster.
- Sweet 16 Filigree Heart with 3 green stones, not marked
- Sea World Whale, marked sterling
- Poodle, tests as sterling
- Bowling Woman, marked Sterling
- Typewriter, Spencer Sterling on jump ring
- I Love You Spinner with blue enamel, STG on jump ring
- Cupid with Bow and Arrow, Spencer Sterling on jump ring
- Rhinestone Flower, not sterling
- Sparrow Bird, Spencer Sterling on jump ring
- A Date to Remember engraved on reverse, Spencer Sterling on jump ring
- Large Clam Shell (missing pearl), Beau Sterling on jump ring
- Ohio Shield with Multi-color Enamel, Sterling and mark for Fort on reverse
- Seneca Caverns Bellevue Ohio Blue Enamel Spinner, not sterling
- Washington Monument, Sterling on jump ring
- Enamel Texas Flag, not sterling
The bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long and weighs 50.9 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age, and damage to charms as noted.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.