Originally owned by a woman named Mary, this vintage charm bracelet has seven charms. Six appear to date from the 1940's, when the curb charm bracelet was purchased, and the largest charm is engraved 1959 and was added later.
The charms are:
- Faith, Hope and Charity (Cross, Anchor, Heart) Stamped Sterling
- Polished Stone
- Mechanical Desk and Typewriter (STG on Jump Ring)
- Maine Lobster (Stamped Sterling)
- BEANS Pot, likely from Boston (Stamped Danecraft Sterling)
- Statue of Liberty (Tests as Sterling)
- Distinguished Friendship Award, engraved with names of givers and recipient (Stamped Sterling)
The bracelet is 7 inches long and weighs 31.9 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.