Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s and 1970s, this double curb chain bracelet has some unusual charms, including a moveable Transistor Radio charm, a mechanical Flour Sifter Charm, and the Square Tower from Mesa Verde. The bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long, 5/16 inch wide, and is marked Sterling on spring ring. All charms are marked or test as sterling silver. Weighs 48.1 grams.
The charms are:
- Bear from Gatlinburg TN by Bell Trading Co
- Hollow Poodle
- Canada Maple Leaf
- Square Tower Mesa Verde
- Buddha with Green Stone reading "Touch Me fo Luck"
- Horseshoe and Heart
- Opening Mail Box with Moveable Flag, minor enamel loss
- Mechanical Flour Sifter
- Movable Typewriter, damaged
- Ballet slipper
- Cart with Moving wheels
- RN Caduceus with date from 1970 engraved
- 1964 New York World's Fair Spinner
- Name Disc engraved
- Williamsburg Tricorner Hat
- Transistor Radio with movable handle, tuning dial, and volume
- Graduation Cap with chain tassel, engraved P.H.S. 65
- University of Virginia College Key
In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and warm patina appropriate to age and damage to the mechanical typewriter.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.