Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1960s and 1970s, this textured curb chain bracelet has some very special charms, including a moveable Love is Blind charm, a mechanical Knock on My Heart Charm, and Walt Disney's Sneezy of the Seven Dwarfs. The bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long, 1/8 inch wide, and is marked Danecraft Sterling on jump ring at end. All charms are marked or test as sterling silver. Total weight of the bracelet is 59.5 grams.
The charms are:
- Mink Coat
- Liberty Bell
- Ohio Arrowhead by Bell Trading Co.
- Foil Wrapped Candy Kiss
- Detour Sign (chipped black enamel)
- Bison from Yellowstone
- Opening "Love is Blind" Lorgnettes
- Four Hand Tools: rake, hoe, saw, hammer
- Street Lamp from Bourbon Street New Orleans
- Moveable "Knock on My Heart" Door Knocker
- Snake Dancer from Grand Canyon by Bell Trading Co.
- Trylon and Perisphere from NY World's Fair of 1939
- Donkey with Turquoise Accent from Silverton Colo by Bell Trading Co
- Cowboy Hat with Turquoise from Colorado Springs by Bell Trading Co
- Mechanical Scissors
- Mesa Verde Tower
- Music Symbol
- Sneezy Dwarf from Walt Disney Prod.
- Mechanical Mouse Trap (damage, but possibly repairable)
- Statue of Liberty
- Three Horse Shoes
- Ashtray with Cigarette (some enamel chipping to cigarette)
- Baby Shoe engraved with name and 1978 date on sole
- Girl's Profile Silhouette with engraved name and 1977 date
- Bucking Bronco with Turquoise from Zion National Park
- Hawaii Pineapple
- Mt. Rushmore
In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and warm patina appropriate to age and damage to the mechanism of the mouse trap, which may be repairable..
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.