1950s Vintage Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet. Collected in the 1950s and 1960s, this curb chain bracelet has some very special charms, including a mechanical merry go round, a movable telephone, moving roller skates, mechanical bicycle, opening grand piano, cowboy boot with movable spur, and ringing bell. The bracelet is 7 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and is finished with a spring ring marked Sterling. All charms are marked or test as sterling silver.
The charms are:
- Cruise Ship with Bon Voyage Banner (Sterling on underside)
- Irish Dancer Charm
- Cowboy Boot with Movable Spur (STG on heel)
- Snow Sled (Sterling on underside)
- Mechanical Bicycle with Moving Wheels, Handlebars, Pedals (Sterling on seat)
- Wire Wrapped Turquoise Nugget
- Telephone with Moving Dial (Sterling on underside)
- Mechanical Carousel with Enamel Decoration (STG on underside)
- Enamel Map of West Virginia (Danecraft Sterling)
- Mechanical Piano with Enamel Keys (Sterling on underside of lid)
- Tennis Racket
- Mechanical Pair of Roller Skates with Moving Wheels (Sterling on underside)
- Ringing Bell with Moving Clapper
- Diving Swimming Beauty with Enamel Decoration
- Band Major Baton or Stick
The bracelet is 7 inches long, 3/16 inch wide, and weighs 35.1 grams. In Very Good Vintage Condition, with wear and warm patina appropriate to age.
Arrives in Gift Box!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.