Heirloom Finds Official Rules for Contests, Games, & Promotions
We require all who enter or participate in our contests, games, and promotions to observe the following rules.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release.
- All contests, games, and promotions are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- Heirloom Finds is the sponsor of all contests unless a co-sponsor is indicated in the contest release.
Participant Eligibility & Guidelines
- Our contests, games, and promotions are open only to all willing participants and entrants regardless of country of residence, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release, but are void where prohibited by law.
- Before participating, anyone who is under the age of 18 or is considered a minor in her or his state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian's permission. By participating, you confirm that you have your parents' consent.
- Please be aware that anyone participating in an Heirloom Finds contest on Facebook must be at least 18 years old per Facebook's requirements.
- Employees of Heirloom Finds and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
- Lucky winners of our contests, games, or promotions are ineligible to win any additional prizes within 30 days after the start date of the contest won*. However, if entrants have won but were not awarded a prize, they retain eligibility to enter and win subsequent contests, games, and promotions.*This rule does not apply to any subjectively judged contests, in which the winner is not randomly chosen.
- If you submit content for a contest that includes the image of an individual, you must affirm that the individual is at least 18 years of age, or you must provide a written note of permission from the individual’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) for your submission to be valid.
- By submitting any content to Heirloom Finds in connection with a contest, you are affirming that you own and/or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to Heirloom Finds as set forth below. You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity.
- By submitting any content to Heirloom Finds in connection with a contest, you are granting Heirloom Finds an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. Heirloom Finds reserves the right to use such content throughout its site, in marketing materials, outside of its site, or however else Heirloom Finds sees fit.
- By entering a contest, you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to Heirloom Finds the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
- By entering a contest, you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the specific contest release.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
- Contest entries must remain public for at least 30 days after the contests end date. If you need to remove an entry for a particular reason, please contact us at 1-800-722-0293.
- Heirloom Finds reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is incomplete or illegible.
- Heirloom Finds reserves the right to disqualify any individual or entry that violates the rules or is contrary to the spirit and intent of the rules.
Voting, Winning, & Prizes
- Heirloom Finds will deem invalid all types of machine-generated or robotic voting in its contests. Further, Heirloom Finds will deem invalid all votes that were purchased or which are determined to have been generated though false identities or fraudulent means. Heirloom Finds may rely on an independent third-party to verify voting, and Heirloom Finds retains full discretion to make all decisions as to whether to accept or reject votes as it deems appropriate.
- Please see individual contest releases for specific rules for each contest. Some contests involve skill and are judged by certain criteria. Other contents involve random selection of winners.
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.
- Heirloom Finds retains the right to replace any prize with a gift certificate of the same value. Reasons for this can include (but are not limited to) item availability.
If you have additional questions, our customer service team is happy to help.
Please give us a call at 1-800-722-0293.